The design of the Pavilion is based on the concept of the spiral as a symbol of transformation. The entrance is dominated by a sculpture that gives the visitors a feeling of oppression, conveying a need for change. The centrepiece of the exhibition is an immersive space designed to spark sensations in the visitors in a constantly changing ecosystem through an interactive experience. The public can interact with the entire floor as they feel how the earth becomes dried out or they feel the beautiful sensation of falling rain. This Pavilion was awarded with golden medal by Bureau International des Expositions.
- Largest interactive floor area to date
- Gold Medal Best Pavilion. Bureau International des Expositions
- Red dot Design Award. Design Commination
- World Media Festival. Intermedia-Globe Gold 2009
- Art Director’s Club Award 2009